Almond Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
35 min 11 Ingredients = 8 servings
- 1 cup Oats (rolled)
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsps Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 tspV anilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil to a medium bowl along with the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
- Baking Pan Size. Use an 8×8 inch baking pan if making the standard 8 servings.
- No Almond Butter. Use sunflower seed, cashew or peanut butter instead.
- Gluten-Free. Use certified gluten-free oats.
- Flour. This recipe was developed and tested using almond flour only. We have not tested other flours and can only guarantee results if the recipe is made as written.
- Leftovers. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 to 6 days. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size. One serving is equal to one bar.