Homemade Chai Tea
20 min 6 Ingredients = 4 servings
- 8 cups Water
- 5 servings Cinnamon Stick
- 2 tbsps Cardamom Seeds
- 2 tbsps Whole Cloves
- 1 1/2 tsps Black Peppercorns
- 2 tbsps Ginger (peeled and thinly sliced)
Combine all ingredients together in a large pot. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 15 minutes and then strain. Serve as is, or with almond milk and honey. Enjoy!
- Serve it With : A slice of our Blueberry Banana Bread or Pumpkin Loaf.
- Leftovers: Store sealed in a mason jar in the fridge up to 5 days. Re-warm or enjoy as iced tea.