Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 hour 5 minutes, 7 Ingredients = 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Water (warm)
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Garlic (clove, small, minced)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
Add all ingredients to a jar and shake well. Refrigerate the dressing for at least 1 hour before serving. The dressing will thicken when chilled.
- Leftovers : Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to seven days. Shake well before using.
- Serving Size : One serving is approximately 2 tablespoons.
- More Flavor : Add dried herbs like thyme or oregano. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- No Maple Syrup : Use honey instead.