Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
15 minutes, 7 Ingredients = 16 servings
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Ground Flax Seed
- 3 tbsps Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, flax, cacao powder, sea salt, peanut butter and maple syrup. Add almond milk if the dough is too thick and sticky.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1-inch in diameter. Chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Storage : Store in an airtight container in the fridge for seven days or in the freezer for longer. Always serve chilled.
- Serving Size : One serving is equal to one ball.
- Gluten-Free : Use certified gluten-free oats.
- Nut-Free : Use sunflower seed butter instead.
- More Flavor : Add vanilla extract.
- No Maple Syrup : Use honey instead.
- No Quick Oats : For best results, these balls need a smaller oat-texture. If you substitute with rolled oats, pulse a few times in a food processor to chop them up into a quick oats texture.