Maple Mustard Brussel Sprouts
30 minutes, 8 Ingredients = 2 servings
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tbsps Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Microgreens (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Spread across the baking sheet and bake for 22 to 24 minutes.
- While the Brussels sprouts roast, mix the dijon mustard with the maple syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and toss with the dijon maple dressing. Transfer to a serving dish and top with feta, pumpkin seeds and microgreens (optional). Enjoy!
- No Extra Virgin Olive Oil : Use avocado oil instead.
- Leftovers : Store in the fridge in a sealed container for 2 to 3 days.
- Dairy-Free : Omit the feta or use a plant-based cheese instead.
- No Pumpkin Seeds : Omit, or use another type of nut or seed such as walnuts, almonds, or sesame seeds.
- No Dijon Mustard : Use a grainy mustard instead.